MDLIVE has formed a joint venture with ECI Healthcare Partners called MDLIVE ECI LLC., for the purposes of providing management services to MDLIVE in the performance of certain functions to MDLIVE. MDLIVE ECI, LLC is seeking a Director of Operations to fill a central role in managing the day to day functions of the company.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for overseeing recruiting, credentialing, licensing, scheduling and training of the MDLIVE virtual physician network, as well as oversight of billing and payment for services provided by the physician network, tracking and reconciliation of payments to physicians against services provided (collectively referred to as The Services), payroll management, managing the organizations HR, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with MDLIVE and ECI and other misc. tasks.
Reporting to the President of MDLIVE ECI, LLC and serving as a member of the management team, this position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness for the organization's various functions by working with the management team to develop and implement organizational strategies, policies and practices that deliver repeatable, predictable results with appropriate reporting.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of The Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of MDLIVE ECI, LLC budget in coordination with the President.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Regular meetings with President and Board of Directors around fiscal planning.
• Supervise and coach line managers on weekly basis.
Responsibilities by Function:
• Direct annual budgeting and planning process for the organization's annual budget with President
• Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
• Manage all functions of MDLIVE ECI, LLC.
• Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of The Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
• At least 5 years of experience in Operations and Project Management
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, visio and powerpoint
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong leadership in driving process and organizational systems
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
• Budget development and oversight experience
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, start-up environment
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively